Big Green Party is Tomorrow! Important Details & FAQs
Big Green Party is Tomorrow!
We’re so excited to celebrate the Big Green Party with you tomorrow! Along with our co-hosts, the Sustainability Nexus, we’re looking forward to the event.
Thank you for all the enthusiasm – we are excited to share that this is a SOLD OUT event.
Here’s what you need to know for tomorrow:
- What: 2nd Annual Big Green Party: Green Philly & Nexus Bash
- When: Friday, January 23rd from 6:30 – 10 PM ET.
- Where: CITY COHO, 2401 Walnut St, 1st & 2nd floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- How to Get There: We highly recommend public transit. Find your route by using the bus icon on Google Maps here.
- Parking: There is street parking and there will be a lot behind City CoHo, which is $5 after 6 PM.
- Hashtag: We want to see your photos, tweets, Instas and more. Use the hashtag: #BigGreenParty on social media.
Commonly Asked Qs:
How to Check In: Please download the Ticketleap app on your smartphone and log into your account. Your ticket should be under “My Tickets”.
How do I know if I RSVP’d? Please check your ticketleap account for tickets to the Big Green Party. Also, everyone who registered should receive an email from TicketLeap today. (It may be caught in Spam filters, so check your Ticketleap account if you did not receive the email.)
Oh snap, I don’t have a ticket. Is there a Waitlist? Although there is not an official waitlist, additional tickets may open up as we receive emails. You can check back on the ticketleap site or follow us on Twitter for updates.
Thank you to ALL of our amazing sponsors and partners for this event:
- Green Philly
- Sustainability Nexus
- Sustainable Business Network
- Delaware Valley Green Building Council (DVGBC)
Food & Drink Sponsors:
- Flying Fish Brewing
- Victory Brewing
- Yards Brewing
- Conshohocken Brewing
- The Beese Knees
- Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen
- Weaver’s Way Coop
- Solar States / The Energy Coop
- Choose PA Wind
- The Humane League Philly
- Sustainable Legacy Janitorial Company