February 24, 2020
Just because the temperature dips in the winter doesn’t mean you have to stay inside. Learn ways to connect with nature, take care of your mental and physical health and more wellness tips from local experts during our Winter Wellness event.
Join us for a discussion on how to stay healthy in the cooler months to learn:
- Tips to manage stress and step out of overwhelm so you can focus on what’s most important to you (and find more joy)!
- Benefits of forest therapy and how to incorporate nature into your life.
- Alternate therapies and relaxation methods.
- Incorporating Meditation into your routine.
- Jess Gregan, Wild Philadelphia
- Carlee Myers, The Stress Less Company
- More to be announced soon!
- Julie Hancher, Green Philly, Moderator
Schedule of the event:
- 5:30-6:00 – Check-in
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM – Flash Talks by experts
- 7:00 – 7:30 Networking
*Students email email@example.com for a discount code.
This event is sponsored by Herbology, a state-licensed medical marijuana dispensary. We operate in the same hometowns where we live and work with our family and friends. Our spaces are welcoming and warm and we pride ourselves on our emphasis on education and community involvement.