- This event has passed.
SustainPHL hosted by Green Philly
August 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65
Grab a suit or dress and get ready fo SustainPHL. Choose a general admission ticket which includes an open bar, heavy appetizers, access to Munch & Learn and a ticket to the ceremony. VIP tickets include general admission benefits AND include early access: mingle with the nominees in a more intimate atmosphere. Avoid the crowds and get one additional hour of open bar and food, as well as quicker access to the Munch & Learn.
Sample local fare and drinks from some of our favorite restaurants who source local ingredients. Become engaged in an interactive “Munch & Learn.” Hear inspirational stories from Philly changemakers. See the winners announced live on stage and receive recycled awards created by RAIR. Presenters include sustainability entrepreneur Judy Wicks and Philadelphia Office of Sustainability Director, Christine Knapp.
General Admission ($55 Early Bird; $65 after 6/28)
- Open bar (including a signature drink from Philadelphia Distilling, beer & wine).
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Sample local fare from Valley Milkhouse Cheese, Philly Food Works, Cabot Cheese, Pure Fare, Crust Vegan Bakery and more to be announced soon!
- Munch & Learn: Learn something new in these sustainable exhibits. Exhibitors includeHome Brewed Events, the Resource Exchange, Amanda Feifer from Phickle Ferments, DIY composting expert Tyler Weaver and more.
- Awards reception.
VIP ($75 Early Bird, $90 after 6/28). Include the above PLUS:
- Early access – enter at 6 PM!
- Mingle with the nominees during the VIP cocktail hour.
- Skip the lines for a bonus hour of our “Munch & Learn”, food & adult beverages
*Please note ticket processing fees will go towards SustainPHL’s philanthropy, thanks to our partnership with Ticketleap.