- This event has passed.
Green Philly Panel: 411 about those Climate Reports & WTF to Do About it
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Report Overview & Panel
Ever wonder what would happen if a scientist, climate defender and Judy Wicks walk into a bar?
Find out during our upcoming event when these powerhouses all get together to discuss the recent climate reports and what we can actually DO about it.
Two landmark reports (the IPCC Climate Report and US Climate Report) were both released in Fall 2018, and say we’re already experiencing the effects of climate change and the risk of more catastrophes are increasing. Environmental Scientist, Dr. Rachel Valletta, will break down the reports and what they mean for our local area. Then, we’ll hear from an inspiring panel including Judy Wicks and PennEnvironment’s Flora Cardoni about what we can ACTUALLY do about it.
Join us to learn:
- What the IPCC Climate Report and US Climate Report mean for Philadelphia
- How to ACTUALLY make change in the climate fight
- What’s going on in Pennsylvania
- Audience Q&A with panelists
- Rachel Valetta, Franklin Institute
- Judy Wicks
- Flora Cardoni, PennEnviroment
*Tickets include Panel & Q&A, Networking, drinks & snacks