- This event has passed.
GREATPHL – Philadelphia’s FIRST 24-hour Idea Fest
October 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - October 5, 2019 @ 7:00 pm$30.00
#GREATPHL19 RETURNS FOR 2019 AS A 24-HOUR IDEA FESTIVAL MARATHON
More than 24 speakers lined up for groundbreaking ‘endurance learning’ thought leader fest October 4th-5th.
Date: Friday, October 4 through Saturday, October 5
Time: 7:00 PM – 7:00 PM (with an After Party from 7-11PM)
Location: 421 N 7th Street (7th & Callowhill)
FOR FULL 24 HOUR SCHEDULE, VISIT GREATPHL.COM
Last year, GREATPHL debuted as a day-long, wide-ranging ideas fest that drew thought leaders from all areas of Philly life: arts, non-profits, tech, culinary, business — you name it. During that day, the conference that’s the brainchild of Kismet CoWork’s Christopher Plant saw both the speakers and audience alike forging connections and hatching new ideas.Expanding on the inaugural year and evolving GREATPHL into a 24 HOUR IDEA FEST, the event will be packed with speakers and creative performances to inspire and delight you from all walks of Philly life: arts, non-profits, tech, culinary, business — you name it! This will be endurance learning at its finest and while you won’t want to sleep on a single second of there will be a “zen zone” retreat to recharge the mind, body, and personal devices.
- CONNOR BARWIN, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles and Founder of Make the World Better
- ELI KULP, Fork Restaurant & Impact Hospitality Group
- ILL FATED NATIVES, gritty blues, hard rock and smooth jazz to captivate the mind and stimulate the soul
- CONRAD BENNER, Creator of StreetsDept
- ALEX AUDER, yoga radical, filmmaker, recurring player on HBO’s High Maintenance
- JUSTIN ROSENBERG, Founder of Honeygrow
- KEVIN CHEMIDLIN of the Philly Who? Podcast
- GREG HOLDSMAN of the Philly Famous Podcast
- ANTOINETTE MARIE JOHNSON, Founder & CEO of Cohere
- Wellness spaces, food, drink and so on will be available all 24 hours from such generous friends as YARDS BREWING, SIMPLY GOOD JARS, WINNIES LE BUS, and INSOMNIA COOKIES