- This event has passed.
Deep Green Conversation: Food Access & Open House
June 8, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join the conversation with Kensington Community Food Co-op & Sustainable 19125 & 19134 around nutritional food options in Philadelphia.
– Neighbors on priorities in food shopping and eating habits
– Non-profit, government, and for-profit organizations on how they promote access to healthy food and what they think is important for their customers.
– Monica McCollin, Greensgrow Farms L.I.F.E.’s program manager
– Amanda Wagner, Get Healthy Philly’s Nutrition & Physical Activity Program Manager
– Kelly Creighton, Philly Food Works’ Distribution & Sales Manager
Stick around for some recipe exchanges and tasty treats!
Members of the Co-op can also check in with board members for updates on the store and Member Loan Campaign.