- This event has passed.
Clean waterways: How we can protect the Delaware Watershed
November 29 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
How do our actions in the city and suburbs affect our waterways?
We may think of the shore as a drive away, but our actions along the river connect us to the oceans around us. Stormwater runoff, wildlife and fish are a few things that connect us to the waterways around us. Learn about how local nonprofits, fishmongers and others are engaging the public, are restoring the health of local fisheries, and how we can protect our waterways.
- Lance Butler, Philadelphia Water
- Jam? McCray, Alliance for Watershed Education of the Delaware River
- Bryan Szeliga, Fishtown Seafood
- 5:30-6 PM Registration & networking
- 6-7 PM panel
- 7-7:30 wrap up / networking