- Who: B.PHL Innovation Festival
- What: The B.PHL Innovation Festival is back! The 2020 festival is a virtual celebration of inspiration, connection, and innovation, and will highlight COVID-19 recovery efforts to kickstart the economy. The 3-day series will feature a diverse lineup of speakers such as actress Issa Rae, former Co-Host of Nickelodeon’s Double Dare Marc Summers, and more. The festival will also offer workshops, curated experiences, and socially distant activations including virtual networking, a voter registration pledge, a scavenger hunt, local pop up shops, a virtual time capsule and photo booth, trivia, a short film festival, and more being added to the site daily. To help accelerate COVID-19 recovery throughout the city, tickets will be offered free of charge, with an option to donate to the PHL COVID-19 Fund. Register today at bphlfest.com to reserve your ticket and join us to celebrate innovation with purpose.
- When: September 15-17, 2020
- Where: This festival will offer virtual content at bphlfest.com and socially distant activations throughout Philadelphia.
- Why: In its first year, B. PHL attracted more than 460 inspiring speakers and over 5,000 registrants – enabling connections and collaborations across many industries. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 B. PHL Innovation Festival will feature purpose-driven virtual content designed to give back and connect businesses and the community with resources to aid in recovery efforts. For more information about the 2020 B. PHL Innovation Festival and to keep updated on the latest news, visit BPHLFest.com and follow B. PHL on Instagram @bphlfest, Twitter @BPHLFest, and Facebook @BPHLFest.